The works on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some performance notes:
- Improvise using the given parts. Modify rhythms and pitches within the mode.
- Go outside the mode when you're comfortable with melodic improvisation inside the diatonic harmony space.
- Although written in even eighth notes the harp part should be played with a swing feel.
- A bass instrument can replace or double the harp at the octave below.
- Percussion is welcome. Integrate a shaker or conga drum into the rhythms and groove.
- Any other C instrument can replace or double the flute part.
- It's a blues form, you should have some fun with it. :)